martes, 22 de enero de 2019

UNIT 4- REVIEW

UNIT 4

REVIEW:

1. WRITE IN NEGATIVE AND INTERROGATIVE THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES.

- There was a beautiful animal.
- They study English once a week.
- My mum cooks very well.
- We have got a good Maths teacher.
- My brothers are my best friends.
- That man was the robber.
- Last year I was very ill.


2.  VOCABULARY:
- Decepcionada. /  - Preocupado / - Feliz / - Traviesa/ - Tranquila/ - Inquieto, ruidosa.

- SHE WAS NAUGHTY
- WE WERE SHY
-  HE WASN'T EASY TO PLEASE
- MY LITTLE BROTHER WAS NOISY

3.  COMPLETE THE DESCRIPTIONS ABOUT JOBS

- A CHEF IS A  ___________________________________
-  A SCIENTIST _____________________________________
- A TEACHER  ___________________________________
- A JOURNALIST _______________________________________
- AN ACTOR ______________________________________________
- A POLITICIAN __________________________________________

4. Put the verb "to be" into the simple present or the simple past:
  1. I an engineer.
  2. Last year I a student in Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
  3. I in love with a beautiful girl at that time.We friends
  4. Now, I live in New York and I married to her.
 5.  Put the verb "to be" into the simple past:
  1. I in Canada last summer holiday.
  2. My sister with me.
  3. We in Montreal.
  4. She very happy.
  5. I happy, too. 
6.  Choose the correct answer
Read the sentence. Circle the correct answer.
He _________________ sick yesterday. 
   were / was / weren’t
b.
I _________________ in the school play last year.
   were / was / is
c.
_________________ you on the bus this afternoon?
Was / Were / Where
d.
I _________________ late for school today, I was early.
    wasn’t / weren’t / were
e.
They _________________ happy with the football score.
      weren’t / wasn’t / we’re not


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario